Company Secretarial Services in Nairobi
The Companies Act 2015 places considerable obligations on companies, its directors and all stakeholders. Whether you are a private or a public company you are required to adhere to the mandatory statutory obligations which carry hefty fines in the event of a default.
Using our five step approach we use bank grade secure legal technology to deliver your company secretarial documentation which can be accessed anywhere in the world.
Our services range from basic statutory compliance to advising on company law and corporate governance.As we strive to build and foster long term relationships with our clients we will continue inform our clients of new developments specifically in relation to their their statutory obligations with regards to their business, Company law and related legislation.
Most small and medium size business cannot justify the expense or the commitment of employing a full time company secretary. Gadhia Law are able to provide bespoke company secretarial service and company law advise keeping the client’s business objectives in mind at all times.
Key services we provide include:
- Company formation and incorporation.
- Change of name or name swap.
- Register the appointment and resignation of directors and secretaries.
- Change officer addresses at Companies Registry.
- Prepare and file the Annual Returns.
- Change accounting reference dates.
- Preparation for meetings and circulation of notices and agenda.
- Preparation of chairman’s report.
- Attend meetings, prepare minutes and circulation.
- Share issue and transfer.
- Custody of statutory register of directors and shareholders.
- Exectution of documents.
- Company secretarial due diligence.
- Change registered address.
- Act as registered office (optional).
- Provide telephone support and advice regarding company secretarial matters.
- Corporate governance consultancy services.
If you need further assistance beyond our typical services we can tailor our services suitable for your organisation. Please contact us to discuss your company secretarial requirements.